Monday, June 17, 2013

Review: Friends With Boys

Description: After years of homeschooling, Maggie is starting high school. It's pretty terrifying.

Maggie's big brothers are there to watch her back, but ever since Mom left it just hasn't been the same.

Besides her brothers, Maggie's never had any real friends before. Lucy and Alistair don't have lots of friends either. But they eat lunch with her at school and bring her along on their small-town adventures.

Missing mothers...distant brothers...high school...new friends... It's a lot to deal with. But there's just one more thing.

MAGGIE IS HAUNTED.

My Review: My first Graphic Novel this year. I really liked it. The drawing was cool. At times I got scared of the shading, I didn't really that. I liked the story. I didn't get why Maggie was being haunted by a Ghost and what did that ghost wanted and why can her brothers see it too?

4 out of 5 Stars

Read: June. 7 - June. 8, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment