Tuesday, August 6, 2013

July Book Haul Part 4

Birthday Haul Part 3

Last week I went to target and bought another book. I seen this book and I already knew what it was about because of Goodreads and its on my to-read. FYI I buy books that is on my to-read list. I got this for about $11 or $12.

Saving Max by Antoinette van Heugten - Its about this boy who is autistic and his behavior is getting worse. He gets accused of murder because he is found unconscious near a person who was stabbed to death. His mother who is an Attorney says her son is innocent and trys to find out who the real killer is before they convict her son.

Birthday Present from my mom. She also bought the books from the July Haul Part 2. I got them from Amazon. Hold me closer, Necromancer ($4) and Daughter of smoke & bone ($7.60) was bargains. I don't know if they still are.

I got these books from Barnes & Noble online from a $25 giftcard my cousin got me. I still had to spend $11 and something cents because I added another book.

No comments:

Post a Comment