Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
My Musing: I spent most of my weekend entering myself in giveaways. A lot of book bloggers are doing giveaways for Christmas. I'am so excited, I hope I win something because I'am a loser and I never win anything. This is the lottery to me. So I hope I win. *PRAYING*
I'am desperate to get a lot of books. Here are some:
- Winger by Andrew Smith
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Forgive me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick
- Snake Bite and Knife Edge by Andrew Lane
- The Shadow Throne by Jennifer A. Neilson (It come out in February, but I want it sooooo bad)
- Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor (and when the third book comes out, I want to read them back to back)
- Gravity & Hover by Melissa West
- and More