Saturday, January 11, 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 - Saturday Challenge

Description:  You know how real estate agents will stage an apartment to attract potential buyers?  Well, that’s what you’re going to do to a book!
Rules:  Take a picture of a book you’re reading today, or any book you have lying around.  In the picture you should have the book in a setting, or surrounded by items, that represent the book.  It can mimic the cover, or represent characters/events/etc from the story.  Basically, make us want to read the book based on picture alone.
Here is Mine:

I choose Steelheart. I only read one chapter so far. I used the Blackglasses because in the prologue an Epic puts one on. I used a slinky for the metal/steel. A gun for the gun used in the prologue. I think thats a sword behind the gun and in the book their is this file and it has a picture of someone with a sword. I put a black scarf on the bottom.






1 comment:

  1. What a great challenge! I love the addition of the scarf and sunglasses in the staging for this one. Brandon Sanderson is an excellent author, but this is a book that I'm not familiar with. Happy Reading :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete