Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Liebster Award

I was nominated by Angel from Spare Reads. Thank you Angel for this award, I truly appreciate it.

For those of you who don't know, Liebster Award is an award given to bloggers by bloggers aiming to spotlight amazing new blogs with less than 200 followers. There are so many great blogs out there and Liebster Award post is a great way to get to know about them. I encourage you to follow all the blog links in this post and see what kind of wonders are happening over there.
Rules
Link back to the blog that nominated you.
Answer that questions they set for the blogs they nominated.
Nominate 10 blogs of your own, and be sure to let them know with a link to your post.
Ask 10 questions for the blogs you nominated in your post.
Angel's Questions

What sparked you to have a book review blog? It just happened, I started reading, then I found booktube community and then book bloggers. The I figured I want to spread my love of books too and talk to others who love reading too.

What is the best moment of your blogging journey? Finding other people who loves reading just like me. Finding all these different challenges and memes.
  
What is your favorite series? I'm still reading it and its the only series I started. Its the Young Sherlock Holmes Series by Andrew Lane. I really like the idea of a teen sherlock solving his first mysteries.

What is your favorite story setup? I really don't know, I have never thought of that before.

What is your favorite film adaption of a book? I haven't read the books yet but, Harry Potter

What is the most overrated book in your opinion? (prefer recent releases) I haven't read them but I hear a lot about the Vampire Academy, City of Lost Bones, and Divergent. But they are all becoming movies soooo, IDK.

What is your weirdest addiction/hobby?
Its not an addiction/hobby but I crack my knuckles (hands and toes)

Which book has the best antagonist/evil character?
I haven't read much books with an antagonist. I wouldn't say the best but but I liked IOI from Ready Player One. How they tried to get the last key and that battle at the end was good.

Are you a writer too? If so, what are you working on? If not, do you want to become one? No, I suck at writing.

What is the first thing on your bucket list? To Travel to Japan but that will not happen anytime soon. :(

I still got a lot to read so my answers suck, lol
My Nominations

My Questions


EDIT: I forgot I had this scheduled. I've been so busy with Bout of Books. I will put questions up when I have time.





1 comment: