Monday, February 3, 2014

Update and Stacking the Shelves (8)

UPDATE
I started watching teen wolf and I love it. About 2 weeks ago I started watching seasons 1-3a. I watched it in about 3 days and I stayed up all night watching the episodes. I love it, and I'am addicted to it now. I don't why I didn't watch it sooner. I love that its fast pace. I love how the romance wasn't over done like in some shows. I also love the characters of course and the actors/actress who plays them. 

I have not been reading these past couple of weeks because I was in a reading slump and then I started watching Teen Wolf which did not help.

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. It is hosted by Tyngas Reviews

Won
Kringle by Tony Abbott  (from Red Tash)
Control by Lydia Kang  (from Reader Rising)
A Breath of Frost by Alyxandra Harvey  (from barclaypublicity)
Clan by Realm Lovejoy  (from Ya Bound)

Ebook/Kindle
This was free for one day




No comments:

Post a Comment