Monday, March 10, 2014

Bookish Pics: My Bookshelf

Books under my TV Stand.

This is an updated version of my bookcase. I love this bookcase because it has doors but its small and not a lot of books fit. I like to put the recent or new books I bought or won on this shelf because I don't want them to get dusty. These are the ones I want to focus on and read this year.

Since I can never pick which book I want to read next, I'm going to start using my Book Jar Box and randomly pick. I noticed like 95% of  the books on this shelf is in a series or trilogy. When I finish Book One I will put the name of book 2 in the Box and so on. I might pick 2 or 3 books a month. 

These books I have on the side of my Bookcase. My Bookcase, I put on top of my dresser.

I cleaned out a drawer to put books in and its already FULL. 4 books in each stack. 

I have 130 Books. It really doesn't look like I have that much. I would say 50. I also want to giveaway some books. I want to do a giveaway one day. 

3 comments:

  1. I was looking at this and all the sudden I was like I SEE CINDER! Such a good book. Using a drawer to store books is a great idea, I might have to do that myself soon, since I just ran out of room on my bookshelf. :( Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, yes I have been seeing The Lunar Chronicles Series a lot and hearing good things about them, looking forward to reading them. Glad you like my idea and thank you :)

      Delete
  2. The only nice thing about ebooks is that there isn't stacks of books that are hard to move (even though I would love to have a huge library at home!)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete