I know I'm late but I still want to do it. I don't think I feel guilty enjoying these things but if my family found out I will be embarrassed by some of them.
- This all have to do with my love for japan. Reading manga, watching anime and jdramas, and Listening to jrock/jpop. I don't understand what they are saying but I love the beat, tune, voice, etc. One of my favorite bands is The Gazette. I read/watch Naruto and Bleach. I don't keep track of the jdramas I watched but the first one I ever watched and love is Gokusen.
- Reading Fanfiction
- Shipping. I love shipping characters for fun. Like Destiel from Supernatural. Sterek from Teenwolf. Which leads to reading fanfiction.
- Buying Books - Its not bad. I started buying books last year I mostly bought used books for low around $1-$3.
- Buying Shirts - I love shirts, when summer comes the stores start putting out the cute thin shirts, I see so many different shirts with designs I like and I just want to buy them all. Like these shirts I own:
I love skulls
I love floral designs too, but I mostly end up getting shirts that are different and black or red which are my favorite colors.
- Buying things in General is a BIG GUILTY PLEASURE for me.
- Staying up all night. This is something I always feel guilty about in the mornings when I'm so sleepy. I tell myself I'm not going to stay up again but then I do.
- Doing Kid things. I still love to go to the zoo. I love to go to the kids section and look at the toys. I still own my barbie/bratz dolls. I find it hard to give them away. Back in 2012 I got a bratz doll on sale because I liked the outfit and just wanted it.
- TEEN WOLF. I just started watching it in Janurary and I can't get enough of it.
- Dylan O' Brien. Because of Teen Wolf. Because he funny, talented, and cute.
This is all I can think of. And I sound weird, so I'm going to stop.
Leave a Comment, What are your Guilty Pleasures?