Thursday, April 10, 2014

Life of a Blogger: Food

Hosted by Novel Heartbeat

Favorite Food
Fish
Chicken (Cutlets, Drumsticks, Nuggets)
Turkey
Potatoes
Beef Stew
Patties
Rice
Corn Beef
Mac & Cheese
Hot Dogs
Burgers
Pizza
Funk Food
Chocolate

I can cook chicken, turkey, fish, pork chops (well, they all have the same ingredients so its not hard to forget) mashed potatoes, potato salad, mac & cheese. One time I made baked mac & cheese from the oven and it was good. All I remember was using milk, noodles, and I think a pack of shredded cheese. I make fries where I have to cut the potatoes and put them in the oil.

I made these cookies a couple of times. You have to buy the Betty Crocker mix and a bag of Hersey kisses. They are so good. I also make cake, brownies, corn muffin. To make these you will need eggs, water, oil. 

Food I want to learn to make
Beef stew
Meat
Rice (I made rice once and it came out alright)
etc...

Favorite Fast Food Restaurant
McDonald's
KFC (I love there mashed potatoes)
Taco Bell
Chinese Store (I love going to the chinese place where I live, I either get Fries and Chicken Wings or Fries and Baby Fried Shrimp)
Dunkin Donuts (bagels or chocolate donuts with sprinkles)

Favorite Fruit
Apples (Green)
Green Grapes
Orange

Hate
I don't drink soda. I don't like Baked Ziti but I if someone makes it and I have nothing else to eat I will eat it which happened a couple of times already. Vegetables (except Carrots if they are in the beef stew)

What is your favorite food? Can you cook?



No comments:

Post a Comment