Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Challenge Updates/Read-a-thons

2014 Summer Reading Challenge - So far I have read 11 out of 20 books. I really read 12 but that one book don't count because it's an ARC and it's not in my library system. 




2014 A-Z Challenge - I haven't been keeping track of this challenge so I don't know if I will finish it.

Goodreads Challenge - Because of Read-a-thons I have caught up and I'am on track. My goal is to read 45 books and I have read 26 books. 2 books ahead of schedule.

The Young Adult Book Club - Goup Challenges
2014 TBR Challenge - 5/10 Books
2014 Male Author Challenge - 7/8 Books
2014 Paranormal & Fantasy Challenge - 9/10
2014 Dystopian Challenge - 1/6
2014 Contemporary Challenge - 8/6 (Completed)

Booktubeathon - Last week July 14-July 21, I did the booktubeathon. I read 7 books and completed 5 challenges. In total I read 1,564 pages.  I'm glad I did it because it was a HUGE SUCCESS. It was so fun and crazy. I can't wait till next year.

Treesofreverie Read-A-Thon - It is hosted by treesofreverie on tumblr. It runs for about 3 weeks and I think its every month. It started on July 10 and ends on August 1. You can read as much as you want to. There are challenges and prompts to do. So far I have read 8 books and I should be done with one more book before this is finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment