Sunday, November 9, 2014

Bookish News & Non Bookish News (3)


My News

I voted in the Goodreads Choice Awards. I haven't read a lot of these books that are on the list and some of them I want to read. 
I voted for The Shadow Throne by Jennifer A. Neilsen for Best Middle Grade & Childrens. 
I voted for To all the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han for Best Young Adult Fiction. This one was hard because I also loved Isla and the Happily Ever After. 
This last one might be wrong because I read it on the internet, I know bad but one day I will buy it. I voted for Attack on Titans: No Regrets, Vol 1 by Hajime Isayama for Best Graphic Novels & Comics. I don't count it as a read on my goodreads because I read it on the internet but it is an amazing manga and I love Levi.

Bookish News

Non Bookish News
  • Here is 20 things you'll learn in your 20s
  • Marvel announced the dates for there upcoming movies. SO EXCITED!! A TWO PART AVENGERS. And the trailer/clip for Age of Ultron was released. I can watch this over and over. Just look at them hanging out having fun, till the evil guy comes and ruins everything.

Fun Stuff

Travel
  • A bookstore in Japan called Junkudo is offering book fans to stay overnight at the store. If I was offered that I wouldn't even sleep. 
Videos
Podcasts (I found podcasts where people talk about books, I haven't heard them yet but they talk about books so it can't be bad and some of them they already have a lot so you can choose which episode you want to listen too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment