Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Tag! or Holly Jolly Christmas! Tag

1. Favorite Christmas Movie? How The Grinch Stole Christmas. I watch it every year.

2. Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list? Naughty list :)

3. Show us an embarrassing Christmas Card photo! I never took those kind of photos

4. Have you ever had a White Christmas? Yeah

5. Where do you usually spend your holiday? At Home

6.Play or Sing your favorite Christmas Song! Deck The Halls by Nat King Cole, This Christmas Song by Nat King Cole, Here Comes Santa Claus by Gene Autry, Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee and many more

7. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve? I did a couple of times.

8. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Rudolph, Dasher, Prancer, Vixen, Blitzen, IDK the rest.

9. What holiday tradition are you looking forward to most this year? Putting the tree up
10. Is your Christmas tree real or fake? Fake

11. Hands down, what's your all-time favorite holiday food and holiday sweet treat? I don't eat any holiday food or treats. I like turkey and gingerbread cookies from the box if that counts.

12. Be Honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better? I like RECEIVING GIFTS.

13. Show us your tackiest Christmas attire (ex: Ugly Sweater) I never got any tacky christmas attire. I got pajamas but I love them. 

14. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season? I don't know, A place that has a Christmas theme to it.

15. Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make? Sadly, No.

16. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably? I fail miserably, but I still love wrapping. I think I got better over the years.

17. Most memorable Holiday moment? I remember my cousin who splet over after christmas and she was on the bottom bunk sleeping. While she was sleeping she fell off, LOL. There was boxes on the floor and she hit them and thats all you heard. her hitting the boxed. Everytime I think of that I laugh. 

18. What made you realize the truth about Santa? I stayed up all night. And I peaked at the presents my parents had gotten me and my brother.

19. Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them? Yes and no

20. What makes the Holidays special for you? spending time with my family

No comments:

Post a Comment