Sunday, January 11, 2015

Book Outlet Boxing Day Haul

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. It is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I'am so happy for these books. Since you've been gone is so prettier in person. I read to all the boys I'ved Loved Before last year and when I seen it, I just had to get it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks like you got some awesome books! I don't know about trying Since You've Been Gone, but the Jenny Han one and also Fangirl are books I am interested in as well!

    Check out my review and giveaway: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2015/01/the-body-electric-blog-tour-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since You've Been Gone is really good! (Although personally I think that Morgan Matson's other books are even better!)

    Em @ http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete