The Bookshelf Scavenger Hunt is hosted by Caught Read Handed.
Find a book with the following criteria on a bookshelf:
1. Find an author with the same initials as you: Alyxandra Harvey (My name: Ashly H)
2. Find a book with the color yellow on it: One Man Guy by Michael Barakiva
3. Find an author’s name with the letter “S” in it: Rosamund Hodge (Cruel Beauty)
4. Find a book with a female protagonist: And We Stay by Jenny Hubbard
5. Find the longest book you own: The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson
6. Find a book with a map in it or on it: The Runaway King by Jennifer A. Neilsen
7. Find a book with a face on it (photograph or illustrated): Ink by Amanda Sun
Bonus: Find something on your shelf that isn’t a book: Candle
This was fun to do. If you did one leave a link to it in the comments.