Sunday, May 31, 2015

May Wrap-Up

Brain Jack by Brian Falkner - 3 Stars
World After by Susan Ee - 4 Stars *It was kinda like the first book. Penryn has to save her sister again. She had to dress up again for another party. No Raffe till the end. Not a lot of action but there was more info about the Angels and those Scorpions.*

Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli - 4 Stars *I started this on Friday, the 29th and was able to finish it in three days. It was hard to get into in the beginning but after about 100pgs it got better. I was not expecting who Blue was. I was like 'WHAT!!!. That was a surprise and then aftrer that everything was cute.* 

I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios - 4.5 Stars

Alex as Well by Alyssa Brugman - 1 Star *This was really disappointing. No character development at all. Here are my updates on Goodreads.


Challenges Update
Goodreads - 17/30
TBR - 3/11-20
A to Z - 9/26
BINGO - 11/45
LGBTQ - 2/10
Debut/New Releases - 6/a lot

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see that you enjoyed Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda. I'm hoping to read that one soon!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete