Sunday, July 12, 2015

In My Mailbox & Stacking the Shelves (30)

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. It is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I haven't done one of these in awhile. I won a giveaway by Liza @Reading with ABC.
End of Days by Susan Ee
The Maze Runner by James Dashner
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
'I read YA' Tote
Half Bad mug and cocoa mix
Grasshopper Jungle Shirt
A Necklace
A 'Shuck It' Sticker
A Divergent Q&A
A Cute Bookmark

Library
I Am Princess X by Cherie Priest (the inside of this book is pretty)

Kindle (all free)
*click on pic for goodreads link*

2 comments:

  1. End of Days is really good. I hope you love all your new books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard a lot of mix reviews for End of Days but I can't wait to read it because it is an awesome trilogy and Penryn & Raffe is the best.

      Delete