Tuesday, September 1, 2015

August Wrap-Up

National Geographic Kids Almanac 2015 - A great source of information. - 4 Stars
Since You've Been Gone - I talked about it on my It's monday, what are you reading? post. - 3 Stars
Scarlett Undercover - It was a fun quick read . - 3 Stars
Lion Library - A cute picture book about a lion in a library- 5 stars
Hello, New York - 4 stars
Ms. Marvel, Vol 2: Generation Why - I enjoyed this one more then the first one - 4 Stars

I FINISHED MY GOAL.
But I'm not really happy about that because I read 18 novels out of 32. The other 14 being Graphic Novels, Short Stories, and Non-Ficton. And I'am not happy about that because most of what I read was dissapointing. I want to read 10-12 more novels, that will be my new goal.

Challenges Update
Goodreads - 32/30
TBR - 6/11-20
A to Z - 10/26
BINGO - 15/45
LGBTQ - 5/10
Debut - 3/19
New Releases - 7/37

No comments:

Post a Comment