Sunday, October 11, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (35)

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. It is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Pre-Order
This Ordinary Life by Jennifer Walkup - looking forward to this, I was pretty disappointed that this is how the book looks like (with that line). I thought it would be a beautiful normal paperback, but the cover is still pretty.

Barnes & Noble
I was not planning on buying any of these books. I went to goodwill and another thrift store but they had nothing. So I went to B&N and was just browsing around. I wrote some books down on my phone to add to my goodreads later.

Hemlock Grove by Brian McGreevy - I secretly love the show and would love to read this. I also love that cover.
Extra Life by Derek Nikitas - The cover drew me in and then I read the inside and was like 'sounds interesting, get it'.
Poodles by Amy Fernandez - Because I own a poodle and it talks about their behaviors and personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment