Sunday, November 8, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (37)

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. It is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Bought
My Pre-Order came this week, can't wait to read it.

(Kindle - Free)
I read this years ago and own Volumes 1 & 2 on iBooks. I decided to get it for Kindle since it's free and I want to re-read it and contiune the story someday.

(Kindle - .99)

Library


1 comment:

  1. I love when you can get books for a good price. I have heard good things about Anatomical Shape Of My Heart. Hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete