Friday, July 1, 2016

LIBRARY CHECKOUT: JUNE 2016

I have so many books checked out, I hope to read them all this month.

Library Books Read
When Love Comes to Town by Tom Lennon
Marvel's The Avengers Encyclopedia by DK Publishing

Checked Out, To Be Read
The Underdogs by Sara Hammel
If I was your Girl by Meredith Russo
Original Fake by Kristin Cronin-Mills
Summer Days & Summer Nights by Stephanie Perkins & Various Authors
Descender, Vol 1: Tin Stars by Jeff Lemire (I'm going to buy this Vol and Vol 2 this weekend)
Ms. Marvel, Vol 4
Gotham Academy, Vol 1
Gotham Avademy, Vol 2
300 Reasons to Love New York by Marie-Joelle Parent

Returned Unread
The Strenth of the Wolf is the Pack by Scott Peterson
Imposter by Antony John (I will check this out again in the future)

On Hold
Ms. Marvel, Vol 3 (Currently in Transit)
Marvel Encyclopedia (Currently in Transit)
Zootopia (Movie) (Currently at the library)
Get a Job (Movie)
10 Cloverfield Lane (Movie)

1 comment:

  1. I've heard so many great things about If I Was Your Girl! Hope you end up with some good reading time (and if not, I really enjoyed watching 10 Cloverfield Lane).

    ReplyDelete