Thursday, October 3, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (1)

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. It is made by Tyngas Reviews (< read more about it here)

I haven't posted in a while because I got bored of this website, but I want to try to use it again. Here is what I got this month. I'am so happy about this Haul. I went to goodwill and got 4 books.Went to another store like goodwill and got 2 books. Also got a harry potter game.

  • Eona by Alison Goodman - I don't have the first book Eon, but I could not leave it. And I want to read it someday. It is huge. $2.99
  • The curious incident of the dog in the night-time by Mark Haddon - I'm glad I found this because I'm interested in reading about people with Autism or Asperegers syndrome. $1.49
  • Haunted by Chuck Palahniuk - I think this was fate because I kept hearing about this book from booktubers the last 2 weeks. $2.49
  • Unearthly by Cynthia Hand - It wasn't on my tbr list but I seen it a lot and wasn't really sure if I wanted to read it or not. Never really knew what it was about. $1.99
  • The Knife of never letting go by Patrick Ness - I heard a lot of good things about this book. (I finally found two books that are first in a series, YAY!!) $1.99
  • Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell - I'm glad I found this book. Can't wait to read it. Everyone on booktube say they really like it or love it. And it's in Hardback. YAY!! $2.99 




I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE I FOUND ELEANOR & PARK.
.


I went to target and got Where's Waldo? for $14.99. I just had to have it. I loved this when I was little. I also bought a pack of Dr. Seuss for $1

No comments:

Post a Comment