Friday, December 13, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (3)


Here are my books I bought/won in October.

I got these books for $1 each at a library book sale. The bag costed $3.

 
I got these books for $1 at a Library book sale. The bag costed $3.
  1. Rash by Pete Hautman
  2. Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
  3. Its Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini
  4. Little Boy Blue by Edward Bunker
  5. Adverbs by Daniel Handler (ARC)
  6. Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore (ARC)
  7. Tithle by Holly Black
  8. The Tale of Raw Head & Bloody Bones by Jack Wolf (I was surprised to find this book because was so new.)
  9. Hero by Perry Moore (I'm so glad I found this and its signed)
  10. Choke by Chuck Palahniuk
  11. Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick
I got these at Goodwill/Unique for around $1 and something change.
  1. Falling in Love with English Boys by Melissa Jensen
  2. The Art Forger by B.A. Shapiro
  3. Night World (No.2) by L.J. Smith
I won this from a Goodreads giveaway.
  1. Red Rising by Pierce Brown (ARC)








No comments:

Post a Comment