Monday, December 23, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (6)

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. It is hosted by Tyngas Reviews
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I already spent some of my Christmas money. Today I went to Goodwill, Unique, and Target.

 
Used Books
The Arctic Incident (Artemis Foul #2) by Eoin Colfer
Independent Hall (I.Q. #1) by Roland Smith
Little Brother (#1) by Cory Docorow
Went to Target and I just had to get it, it also have something inside.
Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
I also got these cute Magnetic Page Clips


No comments:

Post a Comment