Monday, January 6, 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 - Mad Libs Challenge (Monday)


More Info > Cheap Thrills

I just read the greatest book!

This guy [Dash] ends up in the middle of a/an [Broken] conspiracy. Turns out his/her ancestors were pirates, and he/she might be the key to finding the [Red] [Blade]. It’s a mythic artifact that disappeared centuries ago, and now a shadowy group of [Necromancer]s are looking for it. No one knows what uncovering it might do, but these guys are willing to [Slay] for it. I won’t say anything else. But believe me, if you like [Enchanted] stories with [Dragon](s) and [Wolves], you have to read this one.

Character name - Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohen and David Levithan
adjective1 - Broken Faith by brandy Nacole
adjective2 - Blood Red Road by moira young
item - Merlin's Blade by Robert Treskillard
occupation - Hold Me Closer, Necromancer by Lish Mcbride
act of violence - Slayers by C.J. Hill
adjective3 - Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
noun1 - Dragon Keeper by Carole Wilkinson
noun2 - loki's Wolves by K.L. Armstrong

4 comments:

  1. This was a lot of fun! I still have to complete this challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge! I like the books you chose words from. Thanks for following me and commenting. I am now following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, this is such a fun feature. Someone should make this Mad Libs thing into a regular feature or meme! And I really enjoyed Hold Me Closer, Necromancer - I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did, but it ended up being a lot lighter and funnier than I expected.

    Good luck with Bout of Books!

    ReplyDelete