I don't know much about Extrovert or Introvert but I did see it around the Internet. I never really bothered to look into what they mean.
Extrovert: a person who’s interest is more in his environment and in other people than in himself; a person who is active and expressive.
- They need friends and make them more readily than introverts
- They tend to seek out careers that allow them to interact frequently with others
- They make their presence known more obviously than introverts in group situations
- They tend to be expansive in their body movements, gesture often, and dress colorfully than introverts
- They tend to travel farther and move more often than introverts
- They display less incline to suffer from migraines, ulcers, colitis, and certain types of heart diseases than are introverts
- Most extroverts prefer to work late at night as opposed to early in the morning
Introvert: a shy person. a person characterized by concern with his own thoughts and feelings.
- They prefer to be alone or in small groups and do not need or want many friends
- They tend to seek out careers where they do not have to meet and greet in public
- They do not seek attention in group situations
- They tend to inhibit and restrict their body movements and gestures and to dress in a subdued (restrained, soften, controlled) fashion
- They tend to limit their traveling and stay in one place for longer periods
- They display greater fears and apprehensions (suspicion) than extroverts
- They are inclined to suffer from internalizing their feelings by getting anxiety-related diseases such as migraines, ulcers, colitis, and certain heart disease
- Most introverts prefer to work early in the morning as opposed to late at night
SOURCE: "Handwriting Analysis; Putting It To Work For" By Andrea McNicole
I am a Introvert. I am a shy person, have been all my life. When I was in school, I was quiet. I didn't like to work in groups. I was also/still am that person who would ignore calls. If I meet new people, I don't what to say, I wouldn't know how to start a conversation or keep the conversation going. It just makes me awkward and uncomfortable. The only time I'm loud is when I'm at home with my family. If I don't like something I will say something. Just because I'm quiet, doesn't mean I got nothing to say.
I am that person who would rather read a book then go to a club. I like to go out to places like the museum, zoo, park, mall, movie theater. I don't know if this is Introvert or just mean but sometimes people get on my nerves and I think they are stupid. Some people do stupid things and that is what I mostly see in this world. I get annoyed quickly but I do have a sense of humor. I would rather work with animals then people.
I think the only time I am an Extrovert is when I'm with my mother or brother but after awhile I like to get away from them too.
Life of a Blogger is hosted by Novel Heartbeat