Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Top Ten REWIND!: Top Ten Favorite Covers

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Favorite Covers
I'm going to do my favorite covers of the books I own.

  1.  I like seeing someone standing off in the distance with their back showing because to me it shows they are looking out at there messed up world ready to fight and change it. Love the ripped metal, like someone forced it open with there bare hands and you can see sparks are flying. Without the dust jacket its ALL black with a shiny black S in the front
  2.  I just think this cover is cute, the guy leaning over the girl about to kiss her and they are both smiling.
  3.  I love the water paint. The art is pretty and unique for a cover.
  4.  I love the close up of her face and the colors go so well together. 
  5.  I love the red cloak just floating in the air. All you can see is hair and an arm. Love the Font. I love cloaks, they are so cool looking and the way it flows when your walking.(think of snape in the Harry Potter movies) It's also mysterious when you put the hood up to cover your face. Now I want one.
  6.  I don't know how to explain, I just really like this cover. The front, the snowflake, the cold coming out of the girls mouth, and the color (which you can't see beause of the picture)
  7.    I love the different faces and colors. Under the dust jacket there are more faces indented on the cover and its just cute.
  8.  I like that its a street picture of tokyo and you can see the lights and blur of the people moving.
  9. I like the back cover more then the front cover, but I still like it cause his face is all beat up and it makes you think what happened to this boy. 
  10.  Who hasn't put there feet on a wall and put something over there face to cover it. Its simple and real. 

So those are my favorite covers of the books I own at the moment.
What are yours? 

No comments:

Post a Comment