Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by 

  1. Read all the books on my TBR Shelf this year
  2. Read 40 books this year
  3. Try to read everyday (at least a chapter)
  4. Write some Reviews
  5. Comment more/Interact more
  6. Go to The Strand in the Summer (and other bookstores)
  7. Go to a book signing
  8. Meet my favorite author(s)
  9. Attend BEA (2015 is the last year it will be in NYC, so if I don't go this year, I will definitely go next year.)
  10. Work at a bookstore
  11. Buy a Kindle (so I can buy books whenever I want)

What is on your Bookish Bucket List?


1 comment:

  1. I also wanna buy a kindle. It's so cool! Then I could read whenever I want and what I want. And I'm fascinated by the screen. :)

    ReplyDelete