I have been nominated 3 times by Prime Avenger Reads, Innocent Smiley's Reviews, Follow the Yellow Book Road and I will be answer all there questions.
The Liebster Award's purpose is to get recognition to blogs with less than 200 followers. There are some rules:
1) Thank and link back the person who nominated you
2) List eleven facts about yourself
3) Answer the eleven questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
4) Nominate 9 bloggers, who have less than 200 followers (you can't nominate the blog that nominated you)
5) Ask them eleven questions
6) Let them know of their nomination!
11 Facts about Me:
- My favorite colors is red and black
- I'm quiet
- I dye my hair blond
- I have a dog name Trixie
- My favorite fruit is Apples (Green)
- I'm 4'11'
- I weight 96.2 lbs
- I love music
- My favorite shows are The Following, Teen Wolf, Supernatural, Bob's Burgers
- I love taking pictures
- I can cook
Prime Avenger Reads Questions
1. What are you reading now? An ARC of Summer on the Short Bus by Bethany Crandell. Crap: How to deal with annoying teachers, bosses, backstabbers, and other stuff that stinks by Erin Elisabeth Conley, Karen Macklin, Jake Miller.
2. What is your day job? If you’re a student, what’s your intended job after school? Sadly, I don't have a job at the moment and I am not a student.
3. What is a movie/book you like that no one else likes? A movie I like that everyone else hate is The Last Airbender. To me it was ok, there was a lot of mistakes in the movie like the pronunciation of some names and other things. I really liked the elements.
4. Do you have pets? Yes, a female miniature poodle for 7 years. Her name is Trixie.
5. What was your favorite school subject? Ummm, the easiest subject, Art. To me it depended on the teacher. I had a English and History teacher in HS and they made the subjects more interesting but I still hated doing essays.
6. How attached are you to the internet? I am REALLY attached to the internet. I can go a few hours without it but a week NO. I went to Florida for a week to visit my cousin and they had no internet or tv. I could only watch DVD movies. I didn't have no where to go because you need a car to go places and my cousin was busy with school and work. I was going crazy. The only time I would be okay without internet is if I go out of the Country.
7. Would you consider yourself a ‘geek’/'nerd’? I guess I could consider myself a 'geek'/'nerd'.
8. What is your ideal superpower? My Ideal superpower would be to control/make fire.
9. Do you believe in fate? Yes and No
10. What is your spirit animal? I really don't know. Aren't there different meanings for spirit animal, like a person or a actual animal? I'm not sure.
11. Do you ever talk to people in your head who do not, in fact, exist? I don't think so, but I do like to make up stories in my head.
Innocent Smiley's Reviews Questions
1. Who is your all-time favorite character? Sage from The Ascendance Trilogy by Jennifer A. Nielson
2. If you could change what happened in any part of one book, which book and what part would it be and why? The ending of Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma because someone dies and it was sad. I want to change that person from not dying. :(
3. If you starred in a novel or a book series, what would be your ideal plot/scenario? Ummm, I want to be a witch or discover I'm a witch and these group of people are trying to kill me. This mysterious boy helps me and we have to travel to different places, get help from people. We start falling in love. Magic. Well it's common in books but who doesn't want that.
4. What's the most unique book cover you've ever seen? Or do you have a favorite book cover? I have so many favorite book covers. I made a post about it HERE.
5. Pick two of the strongest/most skilled characters you've encountered in your readings. Which one would win in a fight? (For example, Harry Potter vs. Katniss Everdeen) Penryn from Angelfall by Susan Ee vs. Sage from The False Prince by Jennifer E. Neilson. Penryn would win because she know all the Martial Arts, Taekwondo, and others I can't name at the moment. She fought a guy in the book.
6. Favorite pairing? Penryn and Raffe from Angelfall by Susan Ee
7. If you could have any character come live with you for a month, who would you choose and why?
8. How do you decide which book to read next? It depends on my mood. But now I'm going to do a Book Jar to pick a book because I got many books to read and sometimes I don't know what to read next.
9. Do you have any books that you've been embarrassed about reading? Nope
10. Which two authors would you pair up to write a book? What do you think the book would be about?
11. There is a frog, dead in the middle of an island. If he swims north, the distance to the mainland is 2 metres. If he swims south, the distance to the mainland is 3 metres. If he swims east or west, the distance is 4 metres. Which way does he swim? OK, at first I'm like what kind of question is this? Am I in school? I was going to put the mainland cause its closer until I read it again and seen 'DEAD'. LOL. good trick.
Follow the Yellow Book Road Questions
1) If you could meet one book character who would it be and why?
2) How did you pick you blog's name? I wanted to have the word 'book(s)' in it. Then I thought of people who travel or go to work and they take a book with them to read.
3) What is your favorite social media website? Tumblr
4) What is the first book that you remember reading? I remember reading Blue is for Nightmares by Laurie Faria Stolarz in the 9th Grade. A teacher was kind enough to take some students to Barnes & Noble to pick a book and buy us it. It was something for reading and the school wanted us reading on the trains when we went on field trips. The field trips was fun but we had to do work. Anyway I still own this book and want to read it again because its been so long and I found out its a series. I remember liked it too.
5) Who is your favorite villain? I haven't read a book with a villain. So I'm going to say Loki from Thor and The Avengers. :)
6) What language(s) do you speak? I only speak English
7) What language(s) do you wish you could speak? I wish I could speak Japanese
8) How long have you been blogging for? I had this blog for about a year, but I haven't been active till a couple of months ago.
9) How do you decide what to read next? It depends on my mood. But now I'm going to do a Book Jar to pick a book because I got many books to read and sometimes I don't know what to read next.
10) If you could only recommend one book to people for the rest of your life, which book would it be? This is so HARD. Ummmm, Golden Boy by Abigail Tarttelin. This book is good for Young Adults and Adults to read.
11) If you were an animal, what would you be? A Fox
1) What book series or trilogy do you want to read next?
2) What book-to-movie adaptation would you like to see?
3) Besides reading, what else do you like to do?
4) What book world would like to live in and why?
5) Would you rather be a superhero or a villian?
6) If you could go back in time and tell yourself one thing, what would it be?
7) Who is your favorite celebrity(celebrities)?
8) Least favorite book?
9) What did you read or are reading this month?
10) What two books would you like to see collaborate together? (Like the characters come together and meet or fight together or something.) And Why?
11) What two characters from different books will make a good couple? Why?