Thursday, April 17, 2014

Life of a Blogger: Actors/Actresses

Hosted by Novel Heartbeat

Actor/Actresses

My type of favorite Actor/Actress are ones that catch my attention. Who can play a serious character in a movie and a funny one in another movie. I have more favorite actors then actresses because there are less of them and I don't see too many movies with female lead roles. I also have a problem with loving older guys who I will never get. :(

Favorite Actors

 Johnny Depp - Love him, He has played so many different characters and he does them all good (Favs: Pirates of the Caribbean, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Secret Window)

 Tom Hiddleston - Love him, his facial expressions is amazing and part of what makes him a great actor. He needs more movies. (Favs: Thor, The Avengers, Unrelated, Archipelago)

 Will Smith - I grew up watching him on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, still watch it. (Favs: Men in Black, Bads Boys, I, Robot, Hancock)

 Jim Carrey -  He makes me laugh. He made so many great funny movies but lately not so much. (Favs: The Mask, Me Myself & Irene, Yes Man, Grinch, Bruce Almighty, Ace Ventura)

Hugh Jackman, Mark Walhberg, Robert Downey. Jr, Denzel Washington, Tobey Maguire in Spider-Man. Daniel Raidcliffe (I really want to see Horns), Jamie Foxx, Dylan O' Brien etc....
there are a lot of actors I like/love but there is sooooo many to name and I can't remember at the moment. I also have favorite japanese actors but no one wants to know about that. Right?

AlSO EVERY BRITISH ACTOR :) (JK, maybe)

Favorite Actress 

 Jennifer Lawrence - I first seen her in X-Men: First Class and then The Hunger Games. I had no idea she was the same person. (Favs: The Hunger Games) I really need to see her other movies.

 Zoe Saldana  - Not many movies I seen of her but enough to know she's a good maybe great actress. (Favs: Colombiana, Center Stage) I would say Avatar but I didn't really like the movie. 

 Chloë Grace Moretz - she is going to be BIG. she's a great actress and she's was in so many book-to-movie films and is going to be in more. (Favs: Kick-Ass (2), Let me in, Carrie)

Helena Bonham Carter - she's not really my favorite but in the movies I seen with her in I liked and its always with Johnny depp. (Favs: Harry Potter, Alice in Wonderland)
Keira Knightley - I liked her in Pirates of the Caribbean, she needs to come back in a great movie.  
Sandra Bullock - Not many movies I seen with her but she is a great actress (Favs: Miss Congeniality, Speed, The Heat) 
Anna Hathaway - she needs more various roles (Favs: The Princess Diaries, Ella Enchanted)
Cameron Diaz, Drew Berrymore, and Lucy Lu: in Charlie's Angels and Charlie's Angel: Full Throttle, but I don't mind watching them in other movies too. 

These are all the actresses that I can think of. The only one I love is Jennifer Lawrence because she is a great person, actress and is funny.

Who is your favorite Actor/Actresses?

3 comments:

  1. I love Jennifer Lawrence, she's young but she's so talented! :) I also like Meryl Streep (one the best actress evere, in my opinion)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with you, Johny Deep never fail to impress me. He's like, really different in all his role, and nailed it all. Like in Alice in Wonderland, I actually didn't recognize him until my sister pointed it out and I'm like "Seriously? That's the Cap'n Jack Sparrow?"
    And yep, Chloe Grace-Moretz really are going to be big. I love her on Carrie (Although the movie strike me as a little bit weird), and I can't wait to see her in the upcoming If I Stay!

    Neysa @ Papier Revue

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Tom Hiddleston and Jennifer Lawrence definitely made it to my list, they are great! I love most of these choices, nice picks :)

    Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination

    ReplyDelete