Thursday, May 22, 2014

Life of a Blogger: 101 Things I hate

Hosted by Novel Heartbeat
  1. Period & Cramps (I put these two together because they come together. I HATE IT!!!. I get it really really bad)
  2. throwing up (because of #1)
  3. taking pills (because of #1)
  4. people who spit when I am close by
  5. people who are loud for no reason
  6. attention seekers
  7. drivers honking horns for no reason
  8. drivers who don't stop at a STOP sign
  9. people who stop on the top or bottom of the steps like no one is walking behind them
  10. people who walk so close to me like there is no space on the sidewalk for them to move
  11. group of people who take up the whole sidewalk and then they don't move when they see someone walking
  12. Some Reality TV shows (the ones where they put a group of people together in one house, 16 & Pregnant)
  13. the smell of weed
  14. the smell of cigarettes
  15. Twilight
  16. people who stare (staring once is okay)
  17. dust (my room gets dusty too fast)
  18. when something is in my eye and I can't take it out
  19. vegetables
  20. roaches
  21. these bugs that have a whole bunch of legs, they come out in the summer and somehow they keep getting in my room)
  22. BEES/BUMBLEBEES (I got stung in the head when I was little by one)
  23. virus
  24. headaches
  25. when people bring babies to the movie theater
  26. roller coasters
  27. this ride I went on, its like a wonder wheel but its fast and the seats spin. I thought I was going to die. 
  28. people who chew with there mouths open (my brother)
  29. things that are expensive, which is EVERYTHING
  30. acne
  31. black spots
  32. my curly nappy hair 
  33. people who smoke in front of there kids
  34. people who curse in front of there kids
  35. Ignorant people
  36. Soda
  37. explaining (because I suck at it)
  38. annoying characters
  39. annoying people
  40. bullies
  41. people with no manners

This is all I can think of at the moment. I will update when I can think of more things.

4 comments:

  1. That would be a hard list to create! I so agree I also hate periods and cramps!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it was. I don't think anyone loves periods and cramps, lol

      Delete
  2. Periods and cramps are bloody awful. I had a really hard time creating this list too!

    Check out my Life Of A Blogger post!

    Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is. thank you, commented back.

      Delete