Hosted by Novel Heartbeat
- I'am a shy person. In school I was the quiet girl. I hated presenting projects and reading out loud. I hated when I was told to speak louder, which was embarrassing.
- When I met new people and I don't know what to say.
- I opened a can and cut my finger and I fainted in front of my parents because a lot of blood was coming out.
- I threw up in a train because I had cramps and the people was just looking at me like 'WTH is wrong with this girl?' and someone moved (not that I blame them.)
- Graduation when you have to walk down and do that stupid walk 'left foot forward, right foot forward, next to the left, then right foot forward, etc. I messed that up in a couple of graduations. And the singing, I don't sing so that is embarrassing when my parents were watching but no one heard me anyways. I'm glad we didn't sing for my High School Graduation.
- In Jr. High when my best friend (A) was mad at me for something that someone else said. Our other friend (B) who went to another school was telling her (A) on the phone that I was telling her (B) that I was going to beat her (A) up. Friend A believed her and at lunch when I went up to sit with her and she started telling everything while crying and then she left. I didn't know what to do. I was confused and felt stupid. My other friends got us together to talk one day. I don't remember much of what happened after that, it wasn't the same and then she stopped coming to school. I think she moved because she lived in the apartment next to me and I never seen her again. I think Friend B was jealous because we spent more time together and she might of felt left out.
Anyways, this is all I can remember but I'm sure I had a lot of embarrassing moments when I was younger.
What are your Embarrassing things?