Sunday, June 29, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (20)

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. It is hosted by Tyngas Reviews


Sorry for not being on in the last few weeks. I've been in a reading slump and blogging slump. 

Bought
Library

Audiobook (from SYNC)
last day to get this is on July 2.



3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed The Geography of You and Me!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! I love the cover of The Geography of You and Me. I really hope you enjoy your books, they all look really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! I wish my library had The Geography of You and Me! Enjoy all your books!

    Marianne @ Boricuan Bookworms.

    ReplyDelete