Tuesday, July 8, 2014

I went to THE STRAND for the first time + Stacking the Shelves (21)

Yesterday I went to The Strand for the first time. Every since I heard about it, which was last year I have been wanting to go. I found out it was down the block from the Barnes and Noble I went to a couple of times before. If I knew that earlier I would have been went.

Here are the books they have outside. These books are so random and there was nothing there I liked. I thought they would have Genre Sections like YA. All they had was Non-Fiction or some old books. 
 

Then I went inside and it was Amazing. Sooooo many shelves of books. I walked around a little and to the other floors. I didn't take many pictures inside because I'm always nervous to take pictures in a store and I didn't want to get in trouble and make other people uncomfortable.

Then I went to the Young Adult Section. HEAVEN!!! I didn't know what I wanted but I did know I wanted some books. I also did not know they were going to be cheap. Some hardcovers (I don't if all of them) were $9.00 or $9.50. :o I bought 3 books. 

Besides the books they had really pretty Tote bags and other Bookish things. I didn't get any this time because they are exspensive and I only wanted books. Here are the ones I want to buy in the future.

Then I bought my books, left and went to Barnes and Noble to get a New Release that The Strand didn't have.


The Strand
Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith - $9.50
When Mr. Dog Bites by Brian Conaghan - $9.00
Fan Art by Sarah Tregay- $9.00 
Strand Button - 50 cents
Strand Keychain - 50 cents

Barnes & Noble
Rain (Paper Gods, #2) by Amanda Sun

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool that you got to go to The Strand. It seems like such an awesome place to go! I've been hearing great things about Grasshopper Jungle and Fan Art... I hope you enjoy your books!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete