Sunday, July 27, 2014

Stacking the Shelves: Another Haul!!

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. It is hosted by Tyngas Reviews

I got A Discovery of Witches and Shadow of Night at BJ's. But I regret getting them so I will be taking them back. :/ I went to the Flea Market by where I live and found some people selling some books. I found The Hollow by Jessica Verday. Never heard of it but it sounds interesting and it was $2.

I got these from the Library last week.
Every Leads to you by Nina Lacour
Girl In Reverse by Barbara Stuber
Lost in Thought by Cara Bertrand

Got this ARC in the mail last week. already read it and will post a review up soon.

Have you read any of these?

1 comment: