2) What are you "currently reading"? Everything Leads to you by Nina Lacour
3) What was the last book you marked as TBR? The Hollow by Jessica Verday
4) What book do you plan to read next? The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constatine
5) Do you use the star rating system?
1 Star - I didn't like it (DNF or will not read again)
2 Stars - 'meh' it was ok (will not read again)
3 Stars - I liked it (might read again)
4 Stars - I really liked it (will read again and recommend)
5 Stars - I LOVED IT!! (will read again and again and recommend)
6) Are you doing a 2014 Reading Challenge? yes, so far I read 26 ouf of 45 books.
7) Do you have a wishlist? Yes > Wishlist
8) What book do you plan to buy next? Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
9) Do you have any favorite quotes? Would you like to share a few? Yes a lot.
- "reading changes your life. reading unlocks worlds unknown or forgotten, taking travelers around the world and through time. reading helps you escape the confines of school and pursue your own education. through characters – the saints and the sinners, real or imagined – reading shows you how to be a better human being." — Donalyn Miller; The Book Whisperer: Awakening the Inner Reader in Every Child
- "It's a lot of responsibility to hold a person's heart in your hands" -To All the boys I've Loved before by Jenny Han
- "The world is not respectable; it is mortal, tormented, confused, deluded forever; but it is shot through with beauty, with love, with glints of courage and laughter; and in these, the spirit blooms..." -George Santayana
- “I love you as certain dark things are loved, secretly, between the shadow and the soul.” -Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
10) Who are your favorite authors? Laini Taylor, Ernest Cline, David Levithan, Susan Ee, Jennifer A. Neilsen. Jenny Han, Stephaine Perkins, Joe Hill. I only read one book from some of these authors but I just feel in love with their writing.
11) Have you joined any groups? Yes, Here are some YA groups I'm in:
David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite!
♥!The Young Adult Book Club!♥
Addicted to YA
Crazy for Young Adult Books
The YA Book Club
Young Adult Book Club
12) Are there any questions you'd like to add to this TAG? No