Monday, September 22, 2014

2014 September Book Photo Challenge: Day 8 - 22


Sept.8 - Book and Chocolate

Sept.9 - Hardback or Paperback?
this is hard I like paperback but I'm starting to love hardback. Paperback is cheap and easy to carry around. Hardback are pretty and sometimes when you take off the dust jacket, there is a surprise underneath. I do own a pretty good amount of hardcovers, from giveaways, buying used or bargain books and sometimes new. Also I like certain books in paperback and in hardcover.


Sept.10 - Favorite Series
The Ascendance Trilogy by Jennifer A. Neilsen

Sept.11 - Favorite Book Cover

Sept.12 - Favorite Quote

Sept.13 - OTP
KarouxAkiva from the Daughter of Smoke & Bone Trilogy. I only read the first book but I love them. I hope they stay together.

Sept.14 - Favorite Illustrated Book

Sept.15 - Your Perfect Fictional Character
This was hard to pick. I say Penryn from angelfall. She will do anything to save her sister and she can fight. I haven't read Worldafter so NO SPOILERS.

Sept.16 - Longest Book

Sept.17 - Your Name in Books

Sep.18 - Favorite Fandom

Sept.19 - A Less Known Book

Sept.20 - A Book You Read a Year Ago

Sept.21 - Favorite Ending
It left me wanting more and I can't wait for the sequel. I don't own the book so I cropped an old picture I took of it with another book.

Sept.22 - Most Recent Purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment