Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Fall TBR / Top Ten Books On My Fall To-Be-Read list

Autumn 
(September 23 - December 20)

My favorite time of the year. I love how it starts getting cold, but not to cold. The leaves turning colors and falling on the floor. Where I live it's not that beautiful but I love looking at pictures on tumblr. They make me happy. Here are my favorite autumn blogs: golden fallFallen Leaves, Apple Pies & Cinnamon, Autumn Queen, & Fallin' leaves off willow trees (Seasonal). My favorite holidays, Halloween and Thanksgiving. Pumpkins, Costumes, Scary movies, All the candy you can eat, what is not to love about it. Then the FOOD on thanksgiving and the parade. Here is my TBR. This will also count as Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten books on my Fall TBR list
+8 more books


October TBR - Spooky Month


The End Games by T. Michael Martin
Spirit Walk by Richie Tankersley Cusick
Evil Librarian by Michelle Knudsen

Tenth Grade Bleeds by Heather Brewer
Dark Load: The Early Years by Jamie Thomson
Haunted by Chuck Palaniuck

November TBR


The Magic Shop by Justin Swapp
Rump: The Story of Rumpelstilskin by Lisel Shurtliff
Eleventh Grade Burns by Heather Brewer

When Mr. Dog Bites by Brian Conaghan
Wonder by R.J. Palacio
365 Days of Wonder: Mr. Browne's Book of Precepts by R.J. Palacio

December TBR - I don't which book I will be reading first for this month. Or before the 20th.


Rain by Amanda Sun
A Breath of Frost by Alyxandra Harvey
Icefall by Matther J. Kirby

Twelfth Grade Kills by Heather Brewer
Proxy by Alex London
Cinder by Marissa Meyer


This is a lot for me but I'm really dedicated to reading these books. Almost all of these books are in challenges I'm doing so I have to finish them by a certain day but if I don't I will still read them. What is your fall TBR? What do you love about Autumn?

5 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful blog! I absolutely love wonder!<3
    Great post, I've followed you:)
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, your blog is wonderful too.
      I followed you on bloglovin.

      Delete
  2. Oooh, the Breath of Frost cover is gorgeous! I always love reading a good horror book and there is one called Night Terrors Jonathan Janz and I am dying to read that one! :)

    http://sassyanddangerous.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look like such fun! I'm a particular fan of the Evil Librarian and Dark Lord covers! I hope you enjoy them :)

    Check out my TTT!

    Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I like those covers too. And there plot sounds funny so I hope I do enjoy them. I comment back on yours.

      Delete