Sunday, October 5, 2014

Bookish News & Non Bookish News (2)


My News
  • On Saturday, October 11 at 10am-3pm, Brooklyn Public Library at central library is having a booksale called The Great American Book Drive. All books are $1. I went last year and I found some good books. I can't wait to go this year. I will also take some old books that I don't want.
  • Yesterday, October 4th Brooklyn Public Library expanded their hours. (FYI, Brooklyn Public Library has 60 branches, libraries in different areas of brooklyn.) 
  • I needed a name and this what I came up with. Spooktacular. I will post about horror movies, music, anything horror related that I could think of. So far I posted about the horror movie I want to watch this month
Bookish News

Fun Stuff

Videos

1 comment:

  1. I will have to check out that Fun Stuff! It looks fun!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete