Friday, October 3, 2014

The Autumn Book Tag!

1) What is your favourite thing about Autumn? Halloween and Thanksgiving.

2) What book on your shelves reminds you of going back to school/your school days? None at the moment. I don't really want a book that reminds me of my school days. 

3) Find a book on your shelf which has something Autumn related on the cover.
The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine. The cover has fallen leaves on the ground. In the book it was also Autumn, they celebrated Thanksgiving.


4) What is your favourite horror/Halloween story? Horns

5) What is your favourite horror film? I really can't think of a favorite at the moment, but I do like a lot. Jeppers Creepers, Scream, Child's Play, Nightmare on Elm Street, Jack Frost, Puppet Master (I loved this as a kid and I recently found a DVD that have all 9 movies, which I didn't even know they had that many), Mama, Orphan. 

6) Which book release are you most looking forward to this Autumn? A book i'm looking forward to this Autumn is
Gracefully, Grayson by Ami Polonsky. Its about a twelve year old boy who is a girl on the inside.


7) Which film release are you most looking forward to this Autumn? The Hunger Games: Mockingjay and Horns.

8) Show three books that you are hoping to read this season. Wonder The End Games  Spirit Walk

I tag, (you don't have to) If I didn't tag you just, do it and tag how ever many blogs you want.
Em @ the ya book butterfly
Missie @ A Flurry of Pondering
Katrina @ Chased by my Imagination

1 comment:

  1. This looks sounds like a great tag :) It sucks though that we don't have Autumn here in the Philippines :)
    Btw, I just followed via GFC :) hope you can follow back :)

    The Reading Izzy

    ReplyDelete