Monday, October 13, 2014

Its Monday! What are you reading?

This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

I started this last night and got to page 90 before I stopped for the night. At first I wasn't into it. I was questioning 'why is this a game?' and 'who is the game master?' and I was thinking other things too which I don't want to spoil, but on page 61 it was revealed and I told my self 'I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT.' I was laughing and banging my bed. LOL. After that it started getting better, so I hope it stays that way and keep me interested.






I want to read two books this week so, I will also be reading Evil Librarian. I might start this tonight or tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. so far, I'm liking it, but its a little slow.

      Delete
  2. I love it when a book keeps me guessing - and then I'm proven right like how you were with End Games. But then again - I kinda like it when I'm wrong too - makes it even more interesting :-)

    ReplyDelete