Saturday, October 11, 2014

Stacking the Shelves: Library Book Sale Edition!

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. It is hosted by Tyngas Reviews

My Library had a booksale today. All books for $1. I bought 16 books. Some books are on my goodreads tbr and some I didn't know anything about. I also donated some really old books from when I was kid.



The Lunatic's Curse by F.E. Higgins (Great this is book 4, but it says I don't have to read them in order)
Rock of Ivanore by Laurisa White Reyes
Suck It Up and Die by Brian Meehl (sequel to Suck It Up)

When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead
My Name is Mina by David Almond
I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore (I seen the movie a years ago and really enjoyed it, I liked their powers and my favorite character was number 6. I hope I enjoy the books too.)

Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer (this is an ARC and I'm kinda upset about that.)
Tenth Grade Bleeds by Heather Brewer
Fat Vampire by Adam Rex

 Born to Rock by Gordon Korman
For Today I Am A Boy by Kim Fu
And We Stay by Jenny Hubbard
Heart-Shaped Box by Joe Hill
Thunderbolts by Jeff Parker, Kev Walker, Declan Shalvey
The Good Neighbors (Book 1) by Holly Black, Ted Naifeh
The Good Neighbors (Book 2) by Holly Black, Ted Naifeh

KINDLE
Water's Blood by Elaine Calloway 
(So happy this was/is free because I own the second book)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, amazing haul this week. Library book sales are amazing, you can find so many bargains that way!!! :) I hope you enjoy all of your reads this week :) Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete