Thursday, November 27, 2014

Day and Night Tag!

D - do you read more in the morning or night? Night
A - are there any books that changed the way you thought about things? No
Y - YA or not? YA FOREVR!!!!!


A - are there characters that you honestly believe are real? I believe that characters are based on people
N - nobody touches my books or I don't mind loaning my books out? NOBODY TOUCHES MY BOOKS
D - do you every smell your books? Yes, I love that brand new smell


N - not everyone loves books...is this a positive or negative? Positive, my brother don't read books and he will never read them for fun.
I - I keep my books in the best condition or maybe not? which are you? I try to keep it in the best condition, so far so good but I don't mind if I mess them up. I buy used books that aren't in good condition. 
G - gosh I have to many books! True or False? True, I think I got about 100
H - Have you ever spilled or stained your books before with something, and if so how? No, but my dog licked a cover of a book and messed it up.
T - toned or untoned while reading? or in other words...Do you read and work out at the same time? untoned while reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment