Sunday, November 2, 2014

Stacking the Shelves: Library Edition

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. It is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I don't know why I keep getting books from the library when I already own books I haven't read yet and other library books I haven't read either. I got 10 books out.

Snake Bite (Young Sherlock Holmes, #5) by Andrew Lane (my library finally got the 5th book, lets see how long they will take to get the 6th book.)
The Doubt Factor by Paolo Bacigalupi (I might take it back because it's pretty big, almost 500pgs and I don't have time to read all that.)
My True Love Gave to Me by Stephanie Perkins 
Gravity (The Taking, #1) by Melissa West 
Hover (The Taking, #2) by Melissa West


No comments:

Post a Comment