Saturday, November 1, 2014

October Wrap-Up



Books Read
Seconds: A Graphic Novel by Bryan Lee O'Malley (5 stars)
Dark Lord: The Early Years by Jamie Thomson (3.5 stars)
The End Games by T Michael Martin (2.5 stars)
Evil Librarian by Michelle Knudsen (4.5 stars) (Review)
Spirit Walk by Richie Tankersley Cusick (Still Reading)
Haunted by Chuck Palahniuk (Still Reading)

Stacking the Shelves
Library Book Sale Edition!
26

Its Monday! What are you reading?
October 6
October 13
October 20

Top Ten Tuesday
Top Ten Movies To Watch To Get In The Halloween Spirit
Top New Series I Want To Start (New..let's say within the last year or two)

Bookish News (2)

First Paragraph
Eighth Grade Bites
Dark Lord: The Early Years

I participated in the Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-Thon 2014 and did the Scavenger Hunt Challenge

Halloween 
Videos of ghost sightings and scary pranks
Music that will get you in the halloween spirit
Halloween Episodes/Tv Shows
Books I want to read: Ghosts, Vampires, Zombies
Horns the horror movie I wanted to watch 
Zombie Apocalypse Book Tag!
Disney Movies I watched as a kid (and still do)
Quiz: What kind of zombie are you?
My halloween bookish pictures
The Autumn Book Tag!

Movies I watched
Odd Thomas (2013)
Chucky 2
Chucky 3
Bride of Chucky
Hostel
Friday the 13th - A New Beginning (1985)
Friday the 13th, Part VI: Jason Lives (1986)
House on Haunted Hill (1999)
Return to House on Haunted Hill (2002)
Misery (1990)
Mulberry Street (2006)
The Children (2008)
A Nightmare on Elm Street
Scream (1996)
Scream 2 (1997)
American Horror House (2012)
Haunted House
The Little Vampire
Halloweentown
Return to Halloweentown
Halloweentown High
Curse of Chucky (I love that they went back to serious chucky. I watched it twice, once with my mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment