Saturday, December 13, 2014

Black Friday Bookoutlet Haul

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. It is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I think everyone knows that Bookoutlet gave user who signed up a $10 code. All book were 30% off. I only had to pay for shipping which was $4.99. I am so excited for these books.

The Colossus Rises by Peter Lerangis (A scratch and dent but its nothing big)
The Hunchback Assignments by Arthur Slade (This was a random buy. It was only .99 but it sounds good)
Brain Jack by Brian Kalkner (I love the cover for this. You can see the rainbow)
Lockstep by Karl Schroeder (So Excited for this one. I'm glad I was able to get it because my library don't have and who know when I was going to get it)

No comments:

Post a Comment