Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR List


I never stick to them but I love doing them. 
A reminder to myself, spring starts on March 20 and ends June 20.


Library Books I have now (except for one)
Alex as Well by Alyssa Brugman
The Kneebone Boy by Ellen Potter
I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
Mosuitoland by David Arnold (don't have this one yet)

April Releases
None of the Above by I.G. Gregorio
The Secrets of Attraction by Robin Constantine
Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli

On TBR Shelf
Fan Art by Sarah Tregay
Brain Jack by Brian Falkner
One Man Guy by Michael Barakiva
Lockstep by Karl Schroeder
Rain by Amanda Sun (3rd book coming out end of June)
World After by Susan Ee (the 3rd book is coming out in may, almost forgot)

*EDIT*
P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han - I thought this comes out in June not May. Oh well, the sooner 
the better.

Currently Reading
I'm still reading these two books so they will count as Spring reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment