Monday, March 16, 2015

Its Monday! What are you reading?

This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. A kidlit version is 

Currently Reading
I just started Hellhole, so I'm not far in but so far it is funny. I love the cover and format of this book, it's so beautiful. The chapters are like a crossword puzzle. Part one is called Across and the chapters go 1,4,7,9 etc. Part two is called Down and the chapters go 1,2,3,4,etc.

I started Mobile Library on February 20 and due to reading slump, I'm still reading it. I picked it back up and then put it down again because it is pretty boring. I don't like how the author changes POV's. It goes from this person POV to the next person POV without saying it. The characters are just 
driving around doing nothing until they get caught by the police which they are because in the first chapter the author wrote it. Like in a episode where they show the ending in the beginning and go back to a week later or 8 hours earlier. 

2 comments:

  1. Hellhole does sound interesting, I will have to check it out!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been in a reading slump for like ... almost the whole school year, actually. Longest I've ever gone. Sounds silly but I think I finally turned a corner over spring break (ours was last week) and might actually be back to my real interest in books again! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete