Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Favorite Chapter Headings


I don't keep track of Titles or the Art (unless it's really pretty), so I looked through the books I read that I own and my photos.

5. Evil Librarian by Michelle Knudsen. It looks like an old library take out card or whatever you call (picture on right)

 4. Brain Jack by Brian Falkner. I seen this title and it reminded me of the Tv Show, Prison Break.

3. Ink by Amanda Sun. Petals from flowers that was painted and the paint is dripping.

2. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins. I love the flower, like it was stamped on. I don't own the book so I couldn't get a better picture.

1. Hellhole by Gina Damico. I love the devil's tail on every chapter. The format of this book is a crossword puzzle.

1 comment:

  1. i really like the headings on Evil Librarian. so cool!

    ReplyDelete