Sunday, July 26, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (31): Birthday Edition

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. It is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

My birthday was on Friday, the 24th. After work I went to The Strand and Barnes  & Noble.
I got Armada and P.S. I Still Love You from The Strand. I got Storm and The Secret Language of Dogs from Barnes & Noble. I won The Debt Collector from a goodreads giveaway and got it the same day.

Barnes & Noble had this event which I didn't even know about. It's called Get Pop-Cultured (for this month) and It was Fangirl Friday that day. There was prizes (which I didn't win) and some free stuff. It was so cool. On their website I saw they had Manga Mania day and I wish I knew about that. They had some posters I would of loved. Also Ernest cline was at Barnes & Noble on the 23rd. I missed it. :( I need to start checking their events now.

No comments:

Post a Comment