Sunday, August 30, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (32)

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. It is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Bookoutlet had a End of Summer Clearance Sale, 50% off and I bought some books. 3 out of  the 5 books were on sale.
Gravity & Hover by Melissa West - The concept sounds good and these covers are beautiful. The paperback for the 3rd book is so expensive (14.99, wtf?) I'm might buy it in Kindle Form.

Knife Edge (Young Sherlock Holmes, #6) by Andrew Lane - I couldn't get this anywhere else (library, bookstore) but then I seen bookoutlet had it for cheap and got it now because I don't know when I will be able to read it. I thought this was the last book but I found out their are two more, and I don't think I'm going to buy them because of cover in physical form because of cover change and money. Book 7 doesn't have a kindle form (which I don't understand) and Book 8 which is coming out in September does. 

A Crack in the Sky by Mark Peter Hughes - I read this last year, enjoyed and seen it for cheap on bookoutlet that I got it. I would love to re-read this one day.

Necromancing the Stone by Lish Mcbride - I own the first one and haven't read it yet, so I bought the second one for when I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment